Easiest to Use
• Control panel mounted on a revolving turret—the
turret rotates 90 degrees in either direction for
unrestricted viewing capability—this eliminates
machine repositioning for the technician.
• Intuitively easy-to-use function input and display—
– Extra large character (4 x 20) LCD display.
– Intuitive plain language prompts.
– Language capability pre-programmed with
English, Spanish, French, German. Other foreign
languages can be accommodated.
– EZ-Select menu-driven programming inputs.
– Conveniently reached keypad with tactile button
• Easy-to-read large face, 4 in. diameter High and
Low pressure gauges.
• Extra-large tool storage tray and two conveniently
placed oil bottle storage/cupholder pockets.
• Readily accessible large document storage pocket.
• Ergonomic mobility handle—perfect for hose storage.
• Low rolling resistance, cushioned, non-inflatable
rear wheel/tire assemblies—no-maintenance,
provides easy machine handling.
® compatible—boosts workshop
productivity by remotely signaling the technician
when Mahle equipment completes automated service
operations. See page 2 for TechALERT
• Charge capacities data base module available;
supplied by MOTOR Information Systems and
contains system capacity information on 1994 year
and newer models. Technicians can easily
determine and upload correct refrigerant and oil
• Dual stage, 7.0 CFM vacuum pump, large industrialduty
cooling fan, integrated oil change function
accelerate operation cycle time.
• Heavy-duty compressor with true single-pass
filtration technology—provides maximum system
• Fully automatic sequence
programmability—instruct the unit to
recover, recycle, vacuum, leak test and
charge and then go do something
else. If equipped, TechALERT
you when your service is complete or
requires attention. See page 2 and 3
• System vacuum level evaluation
occurs after refrigeration
evacuation cycle to identify
possible leaks in automobile
• 30 lb. refrigerant recovery
cylinder mounted inside cabinet
to minimize load cell
• Refrigerant charge either High
side or Low side depending upon
• Monitors new refrigerant use,
notifies technician when additional
refrigerant is required.
• Filter-life monitor provides preventive maintenance
alarm when filter servicing is required.
• Automatic air purge eliminates harmful air from auto
• Automatic oil recovery and integrated oil charge
bottles are located outside of cabinet for quick
reference and easy access.
• Recovers 95% of auto refrigerant with 30 minutes—
minimizes refrigerant loss, saves money.
• Recharge accuracy is +/– 1/2 ounce—saves money,
• Load cell technology—measures recovered and
charged refrigerant, exceptionally accurate.
• Oil injection system provides less than 1% cross
• Complete cover assembly quickly removed for
unobstructed internal machine access.
• Unique 2-piece
“block” manifold assembly—rapid removal and
replacement to remedy most fluid path service
• All internal components positioned for wide open
• Replaceable in-line hose screens—exterior
accessed for simplified replacement.
• Lift out document storage pocket exposes refrigerant
filter for easy access.
• External mounted oil recovery and oil charge
bottles—no need to open or remove equipment
• New refrigerant cylinder mounting - easy external
access, no cover to open or remove for access.
• Best out-of-box reliability—highest quality,
historically proven components are specified:
compressor, solenoids, circuit board, switches,
wiring, filters, load cells, etc.
• Electronically controlled pressure regulation protects
compressor and other critical components.
• Pre-assembled, 100% pre-tested
“block” manifold assembly
eliminates defects before final unit assembly—
virtually eliminates all potential leak points.
• One-piece, through color molded cover provides
dent, corrosion, scratch resistance.
• All equipment is functionally tested before shipment
from the Mahle factory.
• Field proven reliability—Mahle A/C service machines
are specified by the world’s largest service chains,
also by tens of thousands of satisfied customers,